1. In one sentence, describe yourself.
A man in his fifties, but young at heart!
2. What do you do in Surma and how do you do maintain your work-life balance?
As the Engineering Director, my main job is to look after our project business. In summertime I like to spend my free time at sea. My winter sport is figure skating, not a typical sport among us middle-aged men. Luckily I have found a full team of like-minded off guys, and we practice synchro skating together!
3. What is your favourite food?
Seafood, preferably smoked. Unfortunately I am not much of a fisherman myself.
4. If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it — metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions — what would it say and why?
Do not wait for tomorrow - make your dreams true today!
5. What is something you would like to achieve in the future?
A little curious engineer inside me is waiting new exciting projects with both new and existing customers.